AIC – Vaisakhi Challenge
30 Days Cycling & Running Challenge
Vaisakhi brings mix feelings in the heart of every Indian. It’s a festival of harvesting when golden wheat in farms harvested by farmers. It’s bit emotional for every Punjabi as on this day Guru Gobind Singh Ji created Khalsa in 1699 and heart breaking because Jallianwala Bagh massacre occurred on Vaisakhi in 1919.
So after grand success of 400 Saal Guru Teg Bahadur Ji De Naal (31 days), Valentine’s Week Fitness Festival (7 days) and Shaheedon Ke Naam Season 2 (11 days) your favorite and trusted partner AIC is back with 30 days cycling and running challenge to give a push to your fitness goals after a lazy winter.
Level 1: Beginners
C5 : Cycling 🚴🚴♀ : 500 kms
R1 : Running 🏃♀️🏃 : 100 kms
Level 2: Masters
C7.5 : Cycling 🚴🚴♀ : 750 kms
R1.5 : Running 🏃♀️🏃 : 150 kms
Level 3: Expert
C10 : Cycling 🚴🚴♀ : 1000 kms
R2 : Running 🏃♀️🏃 : 200 kms
Level 4: Champions
C15 Cycling 🚴🚴♀ : 1500 kms
R3 Running 🏃♀️🏃 : 300 kms
1. Only Human Powered Cycle is allowed.
2. No Indoor Cycling allowed.
3. Treadmill Running is allowed but with proper Selfie with Treadmill Stats only. This is to be loaded manually and saved on STRAVA.
4. Min 20 kms a ride. Max 50 kms for Level 1 & 2. Max 100 kms for Level 3 & 4.
5. Min 4 kms a run. Max 10 kms for Level 1 & 2. Max 21 kms for Level 3 & 4.
6. Daily 1 activity is allowed. If participant is registered in both (Ride & Run) than 1 ride and 1 run is allowed.
7. Min Active 15 days is mandatory. If registered in both, 15 days in both (Ride and Run) separately required.
8. Every participant will be given 1 free ride or run every week on either Saturday or Sunday only. Total 4 in 30 days. These days can be carried forward to next week only, not beyond next week.
1) Cycling or Running (Single Event) : ₹ 449/-
2) Cycling & Running (Both events) : ₹ 849/-
1. Ambassador Poster (Digital) will be prepared of every participant. Participant need to submit his/her photo through Google form.
2. Event Tee Shirts will be sent to every participant after completion of event. If participant register for both cycling and running he will be sent 2 tee shirts (Cycling and Running).
Mode of Payment
PayTM, Google Pay, Phone Pay, UPI to Mr Krishan Garg on 9478438251
1️⃣. All the successful participants will be honoured with Exclusive Event Specific Medals for cycling and running separately.
2⃣. Beautifully designed digital E-certificates will be awarded to all the successful participants. These certificate will be shared through Google drive.
3⃣. All the Most Consistent Participants (who do activities on all 30 days) will be honoured with Champion trophy. Attendance in running and cycling will be marked separately.
4⃣. Riders and Runners will be awarded with Rank Certificate up to top 5 (Male and Female Separately) in following categories.
A. Under 16
B. 16 to 45
C. 45 to 65
D. Above 65
5⃣. In case of any age dispute participant have to submit his/her age proof to AIC. Failure in that will result his/her disqualification.
Terms & Conditions:
1. AIC have all the rights to cancel or ignore or reject any activity if it is found to be doubtful or illegitimate. Decision of AIC will be final.
2. Challenge is dedicated to pious theme of Vaisakhi so we expect a sincere and healthy competition among the participants.
Event Registration link :
#vaisakhi #vaisakhi2022 #punjab
#beatyesterday #cycle #cycling